For already implemented features please see: Features.
Note: Even if this page shows content that is planned to be added to the server. Never take this information for granted.
- Allow VIP to be purchased with in-game currency.
- Reducing inflation. Post your ideas in the @Forum
- Coin Gain will be increased by having Achievements awarded, a few are already ingame and attainable.
- Increasing maximum profession level. Currently set between 5 and 8 depending on job.
- Increasing amount of methods to earn profit. Help us with this @Forum!
- Restricting certain professions to town residents.
- Complete documentation.
- Visible tags to identify player killers (PKs).
- Reimplementing karma system.
- Balancing punishments/rewards.
- Encouraging guerilla warfare.
- Discouraging global war.
- VIP+Sponser Global_Shop*. (First tests with Buycraft have started.)
- Shop usage cost will be increased to promote player to player trading.
- A custom skill feature with own xp gain is currently being tested. It won't influence coin gain other than by earning (new/more) achievements as it seems.
- Trainstation access nearby spawn.
- Trains, when a town features (minecart) railways.
- Block degradation in the event of an acid rain currently not implemented (e.x.: glass). This is a debatable feature/issue @Forum!
- New functions for keyboard keys are planned. Got an idea? Tell us about it @Forum!
- Reimplementing as a VIP feature.
- Become invulnerable to fire.
- Can be hijacked by other players.
- Establishing a fair size limit. This could mean certain user groups get different size limits as well.
A asterisk/star (*) signifies a VIP feature.
Two asterisks/stars (**) signifies a Sponsor feature.